How to fix Canon printer problems in Windows 10?
Printer is peripheral device which is used for printing purpose. But sometimes it happens you’re your printer stops working properly after upgrading to Windows 10. If you are using canon printer then you also face this kind of issue.
Below we provide the solution of what to do if Canon printer does not work in Windows 10
First you have to check your Canon printer is switched on and connected to the system properly or not. Always ensure that it is connected properly or in working condition. But still your printer is not working then follow the below steps
- You have to run the Printing Trouble-shooter
- If the Printing Trouble-Shooter doesn’t solve the issue, it means that printer may need new Drivers. You have to insert the compatible printer drivers which will smoothly work with Windows 10.
If you want to install new Printer Drivers, then first you have to uninstall the old printer by following the steps given below
· Then tap on Devices and Printers
· Choose your Canon Printer
· Select option of remove device from the top of the screen
· After removing the old printer Reinstall the printer
If Windows does not find a Driver, browse the printer manufacturer website for Drivers.
Finally you Download the Driver and follow all kind of instructions given by the printer manufacturer.
Alternatively, you can also get Driver Update Tool to update the Drivers
If you really want to fix canon printer problem with Windows 10 then follow the above steps carefully. But still, if you face problem and unable to fix the canon printer problem then you can feel free to call our Canon printer customer support number +1800-862-1908 and avail instant support.
Source Url - http://checkthis.com/lgr7